Hello from Western NC.

the world is changing.... but genetics are genetics... even at my job, I CRINGE when I see a 130 lb female in a red dot position... that's the people who respond to riots/fights/emergencies..... I PRAY that nobody gets hurt... trying to prove a point,

If you mean tough, I understand.
If not, don't underestimate anyone.
Years ago(early 20's), I let a friend of mine hit me. I had on headgear, with a face cage.
She is 5', 115lbs, in shape, didnt work out.
Left had ...wow. I felt it, and could have taken alot more, but wouldn't have wanted to.
I was amazed at the power she had, for such small person.
It was then I began to realize, that some people are incredibley stronger than your best guesstimation.
Some of the best fights I saw in high school were girls, not from a perv factor either, just that they always seemed more ruthless, and at least one always took a serious azz whoopin, lol

If you mean tough, I understand.
If not, don't underestimate anyone.
Years ago(early 20's), I let a friend of mine hit me. I had on headgear, with a face cage.
She is 5', 115lbs, in shape, didnt work out.
Left had ...wow. I felt it, and could have taken alot more, but wouldn't have wanted to.
I was amazed at the power she had, for such small person.
It was then I began to realize, that some people are incredibley stronger than your best guesstimation.
Some of the best fights I saw in high school were girls, not from a perv factor either, just that they always seemed more ruthless, and at least one always took a serious azz whoopin, lol
in prison its never a fair fight.. these are not bar fights or boxing matches... some of these guys are superhuman.... and evil... think about it.... they roll 10 or 12 deep.

I have seen 2 people in my life that are literally unbeliveably strong(as in, should be on Stan Lee's "SuperHuman" show), the girl I just mentioned not being one.
I can only imagine that, as an evil person, and in groups for power, protection, and intimidation.
Sounds horrible.
I belive in forgiveness, I also belive some people don't need to be alive.
I don't envy your position.

my last post here... but sometimes the mentally ill have INEXPLICABLE strength... some mentally ill FEEL NO PAIN.. as in... u can break their arm.... and they will continue to fight.... its just a different world.. most days run smooth.. no problems.. but its tense for everyone involved... its mostly about respect.

You also realise, that only you or me, could threadjack and screw up an otherwise nice new bike and introduction thread, right?
Or maybe Arch, if you provoke him...which you usually do

Back