Hello from Western NC.

Sumo64c

Registered
Trading in a well farked 15 versys 650LT for a new 18' busa tomorrow, going the sport touring route so some givi luggage on the side and top case unless I go the ventura rack for the backrest. The wife said she really enjoyed going fast and fast through the curves so it's all about the Mrs. being happy.

The wife said she really enjoyed going fast and fast through the curves so it's all about the Mrs. being happy.
Ha! Isn't it always all about that? :banghead:
Sounds like you've got a plan my friend, enjoy your new bike:race: and post up some pics as soon as you can.
Welcome along.... :welcome:

Welcome mate , what a great start on the brand new Busa !! :super: All ready acting on parts plan for individual touring customization , and wife inclusive ride adventures ahead , mate you must be loving life about now !! :thumbsup:
Wishing you and your missus many miles of safe riding pleasure . :beerchug:

Cancel the Busa'.....wife didn't care for the passenger ergos' and dindn't care for the zx14r's either so......fjr/c14/k1600b shopping time. Rife safe all.

The wife actually liked the mounting/dismounting of the busa as it was easier than the c14/fjr/k1600 which are all taller rides. So picked this up today.
32104862_10211113644294723_2353201182635196416_o.jpg

:welcome: to the community, and as Six suggested above look into the Corbin seat with builtin backrest and she will be more comfy AND secure cause this is a whole new realm of power.

I have the utmost respect and admiration for the strength and tenacity of todays modern woman

I do too man.
My wife is a high school teacher, and loves her job, and I love her. I have tremendous respect for her, and her abilities.
I love my Ma(and Dad), who taught me to respect women. I love my daughter, she's awesome.
....and if you could see how the 3 change their minds.
If a "woman's perogotive" is now offensive(it used to be called, the truth), that's ok, I'll wait...they'll change their minds :D

Last edited:
Haha...there it is
the world is changing.... but genetics are genetics... even at my job, I CRINGE when I see a 130 lb female in a red dot position... that's the people who respond to riots/fights/emergencies..... I PRAY that nobody gets hurt... trying to prove a point,

Back