Hello from western NJ

JerseyT

Donating Member
Registered
Brought my new 2023 home last month and have been lurking here for a while. Great site with some very knowledgeable members.

Have been riding (mostly Harleys) since the 1960's and enjoy wrenching as much as riding. Have been fortunate enough over the decades to have ridden all over North America and most of Europe. Hayabusa's have been on my "bike bucket list" since 1999 and the Gen 3 finally pushed me over the edge. Traded in my 2020 BMW R1250R (great bike) and plan to use the Hayabusa for solo riding on the twisting and hilly county roads in this area. The Hayabusa joins a 2018 BMW K1600B (amazing bike) and a 2021 H-D FLHTP (Police Electra Glide) in my garage. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Brought my new 2023 home last month and have been lurking here for a while. Great site with some very knowledgeable members.

Have been riding (mostly Harleys) since the 1960's and enjoy wrenching as much as riding. Have been fortunate enough over the decades to have ridden all over North America and most of Europe. Hayabusa's have been on my "bike bucket list" since 1999 and the Gen 3 finally pushed me over the edge. Traded in my 2020 BMW R1250R (great bike) and plan to use the Hayabusa for solo riding on the twisting and hilly county roads in this area. The Hayabusa joins a 2018 BMW K1600B (amazing bike) and a 2021 H-D FLHTP (Police Electra Glide) in my garage. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Congrats and welcome!

Back