Hi from Pennsylvania

wellcraft

Registered
I haven't bought a Hayabusa yet but I'm seriously considering adding one to the stable in the near future. I've been riding since 2002 or 2003 and have owned mostly BMW's but also a 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R and 2018 H2SXSE. I had never really considered a Hayabusa because the styling didn't appeal to me but the Gen III looks pretty good so now may be the right time to get a Busa.

I haven't bought a Hayabusa yet but I'm seriously considering adding one to the stable in the near future. I've been riding since 2002 or 2003 and have owned mostly BMW's but also a 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R and 2018 H2SXSE. I had never really considered a Hayabusa because the styling didn't appeal to me but the Gen III looks pretty good so now may be the right time to get a Busa.
Welcome,

The Gen 3 is a good choice however I caution you to go into the Gen 3 forum and peruse the many, many threads on the Gen 3.

Many here have either owned or still own the ZX14R and H2SXSE along with their Hayabusa

Welcome Aboard GIF by Pudgy Penguins

You need to meet Andrew *

View attachment 1674515
You need to meet Andrew *
That's a fact right there....

Only the "toad" has an H2 not the SXSE model.....and a Gen 2 Hayabusa...

Although all his bikes have top shelf aftermarket bits on them.....

View attachment 1674519

View attachment 1674520
Did you have that exact same expression on your face?

Chicks dig a 'Busa man.

Well, until we take our helmets off and open our mouths...

IMG_8872-M.jpg

Back