New from Western Australia, soon to be owner!

becboo

Registered
Hi All

Well I have finally bit the bullet and bought a Busa :cheerleader: actually my OH has bought me a new bike as an engagement pressie :inlove: I will be picking her up tomorrow - wish me luck! Just had a quick google and came across this forum. Looking forward to checking things out.

31/female/Perth, Western Australia :) Any other peeps from WA here? :thumbsup:

Bec.

Welcome Bec, we have quite a few members in Aussie, glad you found us! :welcome:

:welcome: and yes we have several Aussies here.
TwoTone maybe with her permission you can edit her thread title and add 'from western Australia' to draw them out ?
Rainbow7 , Puggle as well as a
Aussiesuzukirider are a few.

:welcome: Aboard, I was just happy my wife LET me buy one, let alone pay for it ! Lucky SOB !

Congratulations and welcome! That's a heck of an engagement gift!

TwoTone maybe with her permission you can edit her thread title and add 'from western Australia' to draw them out ?
That would rock if possible :)

Ta for the warm welcome. Yup he bought me the bike but it is fairplay as I bought him the LE 25th Anniversary GSXR1000 :p Our treat to each other :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of me and my new brrm brrm during the test ride.

Small Busa.jpg

Last edited:
Ah just found that that they have to wait for confirmation from the bank that my trade-in bikes loan has been fully paid out and as per usual, you know what banks are like.....

Predicting that I will be able to pick the new brrm brrm up tomorrow and I have a loaner bike at the moment. Wish me luck getting home up the hills on this bike (an old suzuki 650) with a current storm warning for this afternoon :p

I WANT MY BUSA!

Nice to see you here.
You bought him a GSXR1000 he bought you a busa. Me thinks he still like to chase you.:laugh: Enjoy the ride.

Back