Geraldton Western Australia Just Got Busa'd

Did you put a full exhaust on or just slip ons? The catalytic converter will put some extra heat down around your feet. None the less your correct, the busa puts off some heat regardless. Look on the bright side it comes in handy on cooler days. Like having a heater blowing between the frame and fairings.

No i just did slip ons i was a bit too giddy at the shop and wanted it done now they only had the 4/1 full system but ive looked and i can get the front part and use the same slip ons. Need to get the sag sorted though as just the cans been chenged has effected the ride

Welcome and great looking bike! You'Lloyd find all kinds of things on the site to g8ve you ideas about mods for her and meet great people at the same time.

Thats the blue tyre tape on looks good to say ive never done it before

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

I'm almost regretting not getting the TRS after seeing it. Do you have any more pics of the side view? I opted for the R55 as I was thinking the TRS would look too disproportionate.

No i just did slip ons i was a bit too giddy at the shop and wanted it done now they only had the 4/1 full system but ive looked and i can get the front part and use the same slip ons. Need to get the sag sorted though as just the cans been chenged has effected the ride

Lol, yeah, you dropped over a dozen lbs off the back, and that's with the new ones.
You can feel the weight gone when flicking it side to side too.

I'm almost regretting not getting the TRS after seeing it. Do you have any more pics of the side view? I opted for the R55 as I was thinking the TRS would look too disproportionate.
Ill get some today mate i think it look just right its a big bike and deserves a bit of bling lol

Is that a bike rego plate?..sorry to ask but our plates in Melbourne Vic are half the size.

Is that a bike rego plate?..sorry to ask but our plates in Melbourne Vic are half the size.
Yep smallest i can legally have with more than 5 didgets my plate in uk was only an inch tall and six inches wide lol

Just picked her back up from the shop with a new yoshi exahust The stock suitcase pipes are gone looks good and sounds epic fender eliminator not in yet as its not turned up. Not sure if i should get a chrome screen or a tinted black one what do people think looks best???
Welcome to the Org, nice bike, glad you took the bazookas off tho :bounce: and it's got to be a black screen imo. As for the heat, I never noticed anything until I had a supercharger with an intercooler fitted, now I have nice heated knees from the vents in the top of the fairing, may not be quite as nice when (if) summer ever arrives in England :lol:
Be careful, Busa's are addictive and............so is spending money on them, I see you have a wife, tell her everything was 50 Australian dollars off Ebay:lol:

Hahaha we both already do this we have a code if it cost $25 than it cost a lot more but u don't wanna know and ill not tell

she has a lot that cost $25

My 2017 busa cost $25

Back