Ventura System Owners

TRALL

Registered
Hello. Checking with follow Busa owners that have the Ventura Motorcycle Luggage System. Please answers the following ?'s-
1- Has anyone modified or added some type of pass. seat backrest to the Ventura Pack Rack frame? It looks like you could use the Pack Rack frame and add some type of backrest for the passenger to use.
2-Using the main Pack Rack frame, can you have it both facing in and facing out when mounted?
3-So if 2 is Yes, then can you carry a passenger as well?
4- Pictures would be great. Does anyone have the backpack looking bag called - Aero-Delta VII ? Do you like it? The large bag called - Aero-Spada VII looks great from extra packing for long trips.
5- Does anyone use the Corbin passenger seat and Corbin backrest with the Ventura Luggage system.

Your thoughts,

Anthony (TRALL)

Their site - motorcycle luggage, motorcycle bags, motorcycle rack, motorcycle saddlebags, tank bag, seat bag, tire repair, headlight covers, motorcycle accessories, motorcycle touring | Ventura Motorcycle Accessories Inc

Last edited:
1- Has anyone modified or added some type of pass. seat backrest to the Pack Rack frame? It looks like you use the Pack Rack frame and add some type of backrest.

No - the frame is not strong enough; I would not trust it as a backrest. Further, Ventura warns against using it as a backrest.

2-The main Pack Rack frame, can you have it both facing in and facing out when mounted?

You want it mounted so the "rack" is facing rearward.

Sure, you can carry a passenger. The bag can be put either direction. When riding solo, the bag sits where the passenger seat is. When carrying a passenger, simply turn the back around...it will rest on the "rack" part.

I love my Ventura... We put it to the test last year on a 3900 mile trip across the country... I have two of the Spada bags in which each one holds 51 liters of stuff...

When we got to our destination it took an allen wrench and 10 minutes to take it completely off so we could go ride the mountains with a normal bike....

I love my bags...

cap

stampede-09 470.jpg

stampede-09 470.jpg

I modded (via a wire welder) my Ventura system to use it as a backrest and it has been keeping the wife from falling off for years.

The reason I think they dont want people using it as a backrest is because it is sectioned, made to collapse. I welded ours up (no longer does it collapse) and did bolster it with a couple of pieces of rod that we got from Home Depot.

They work for a rest, actually they are a great starting point, you have to slightly alter them...

Hello. Checking with follow Busa owners that have the Ventura Motorcycle Luggage System. Please answers the following ?'s-
1- Has anyone modified or added some type of pass. seat backrest to the Ventura Pack Rack frame? It looks like you could use the Pack Rack frame and add some type of backrest for the passenger to use.
2-Using the main Pack Rack frame, can you have it both facing in and facing out when mounted?
4- Pictures would be great. Does anyone have the backpack looking bag called - Aero-Delta VII ? Do you like it? The large bag called - Aero-Spada VII looks great from extra packing for long trips.
5- Does anyone use the Corbin passenger seat and Corbin backrest with the Ventura Luggage system.

Your thoughts,

The venture system is great. You pack rack can be fitted both ways. I face mine forward travelling loaded up sole and rearward when carrying pillion. The storage is excellent and the system performed great on a recent 1300 mile Euro trip.

:thumbsup:

100.jpg

I love my ventura bag. I use the Large Aero Spada bag, you can fit tons of stuff in it. Mine is actually two bags that zip together. and both can be taken off and used as backpacks as well. And as fas as the corbin rear seat, I think it would depend on which bag you get. The large one that I have, if packed full, extends into the back of the rear seat.

this is two of the Aero-Spada VII's zipped together...you can run just one bag and face it forward over the rear seat if you are riding alone or hang it off the back if you have a passenger :beerchug:

IMG_5373 (Large).jpg

Back