New Busa Owner -WV

So over the years I've test ridden several Gen 1 Busa's and they just never quite did it for me. Nice bikes, but something just didn't feel right. Our local dealer got in a clean 2008 (2K miles - like new) and I went ahead and took it out - whoa! What a difference! Now it is sitting in my garage next to my other bikes - 09 R1;08 Super Duke 990; 08 Concours 14; and 06 FZ1. The Busa really rounds out the stable for me :laugh:

I do a lot of short to medium distance rides - 200-300 miles a day - 1200 mile four day weekends - 90% 2 -lane (great living in Appalachians) :thumbsup:
I've equipped Busa with SW-Motech Alum Rack so I can snap on Givi Monokey Top Case! (I use same case on FZ1 and Concours) Looking forward to some long rides on Busa - I've done several 1K plus rides on R1 (and on my previously owned GSXR1000) and really do not use Concours except for when the wife wants to go - always seem to enjoy "sport" riding distances.

Pretty much always leave my bikes mostly stock - sell and trade so often I don't want to also lose on custom exhaust, etc.

Always looking to ride! Also doing some tours this year - my 4th Inside West Virgina (Mostly) Ride on May 13 - check it out:

www.rideappalachia.com

Looking forward to chatting with other Busa owners!

Grant

I'll wave at ya as you pass by Huntington Wv..

welcome to the board :welcome:

Back