New owner

Epstein

Registered
Hi everyone,
I am a new owner of an 06 Hyabusa black and red. I have lurked around this board for the last year and finally decided to make the move. I started off on dirt bikes when I was young and didn't get my first street bike until 30 yrs old. I am 40 now. My first street bike was a 1982 GS1100e I bought it with 5000 original miles and put about 25000 on it. I sold that to a friend and bought a new 2002 Yamaha FZ1 which I put 31000 miles on and just traded for the Busa. I am picking it up this morning and have the day off from work so I can ride.
I have never ridden a Busa but I suspect that I will see a big difference from the FZ1 although with a pipe and jet kit the FZ1 is not a slow bike. I'll post my thoughts later after spending some time on ths Busa.

sorry so long
see ya,

smile.gif
Congrats.. and welcome to the org!

Don't forget to post up some pics after you get-r-home! Might wanna stop by your local pharmacy and pick up some ibuprofen while your out an about, also~ It will help when the pain sets in from the perminent grin that will be stuck to your face for the next few days...
wink.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144850346 -->

Welcome to the org. and the madness.

post pics or......
bluegrab.gif

by the way you brought the BEST color

Safe riding...

race.gif
race.gif
race.gif
race.gif

Nero__6_.JPG

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Congrats.... second that on the best color
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|LightCycle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144857768 -->

smile.gif
Congrats.. and welcome to the org!

Don't forget to post up some pics after you get-r-home! Might wanna stop by your local pharmacy and pick up some ibuprofen while your out an about, also~ It will help when the pain sets in from the perminent grin that will be stuck to your face for the next few days...
wink.gif
+1
but go w/ Tylenol
ibuprofen hinders muscle growth
u'll need ur strength, when u twist the throttle

Back