Hello from Cyprus says Adam the world traveller

:thumbsup: glad all is going well. STAY SAFE!!!!!

HI 5 for Adam from me, braver little guy then I would have been at his age :thumbsup:

Ok just so happens that right across street from motorcycle dealer we went to today to get a scooter part was Burger King. Adam I promise not me had to have a whopper...:laugh:
While we were getting up to leave this cute little greek girl came over and gave him a crown she made for him completely out of the blue...

Here she is crowning her King...
CIMG3183.jpg

And heres Sir Bashful afterward with his new Queen...
CIMG3184.jpg

Chip off the ole block , a natural 'Chick Magnet' :laugh:
I'm so proud I could just :cry:

We went to Kava Greco today after BK Lounge and Adam played with his new galpal for a few in the playhouse.
Unfortunately at Kava Greco today there was a funeral going on for a guy named 'Ryan' who fell a while back from the top of one of these cliffs. This is all to common a thing as this place is a fav spot for folks to go to hang out , drink and do stupid stuff.

In video you can see once Adam and I get down stairs guys standing up top looking over the edge.
They are way past all warnings signs telling you not to go this close to edge.
Typical kid Adam was more excited about steppin in 'peepee' than the sights..:rofl:

Pic of church on top of cliffs there where funeral was being held...
CIMG3123.jpg

Cross they put up for 'Ryan'....RIP
CIMG3124.jpg

Pic from about midway down stairs leading to the cave or 'Kava'
CIMG3119.jpg

And pic inside of cave where another memorial from someone else is. You can barely see it back in there to the right with flowers on bottom of it.
This is where I was last yr. Stupid me wanted to go in and see what it was like so I grabbed up Adam and went. Flip flops on we got down and inside. Next thing I hear is wife screaming. I turn around to see a huge wall of water coming right up and in. It soaked both Adam and I almost washing us right back out over rocks and down into water.
CIMG3118.jpg

Now I know you Cali guys are saying big deal and I do remember yrs ago going to LA to visit my cousin. He took me up the PCH to a party on the beach. We had to go down cliffs like this with no more than dirt paths. I took like 30 mins to get down while he and his friends carrying kegs were runnig up and down like billy goats.
Coming from Florida I get nervous around stuff like this...:laugh:

Ok no matter what, no matter the make, no matter the length never use a hollow pole to mount your GoPro camera on.

I used a hollow broom handle and a 3m mount .
Stuck camera on end of it to film this Camel ride.
The hollow pole transmitted and amplified everything .
View is kinda cool for some that have never been on a Camel but you will have to turn the sound down due to all the 'clicking' and other sounds.
(dont have editing software here to put music there instead :( )
Its one of Adams fav things to do when we visit here.
There is a zoo/Camel park about 20 mins from here and they take you on a short ride just so you can say 'Hey I rode a Camel'
Place is called 'Mazotos Camel Park' in Mazotos, Cyprus

Hey..yo..yooz guys wanna go for a ride..
MazotosCamelpark001.jpg

Over there if you wanna go...
MazotosCamelpark003.jpg

Hop on 'Adonis'.....lay back...
MazotosCamelpark004.jpg

Up up and away we go.....
MazotosCamelpark006.jpg

Hey everybody look....we're riding a Camel...
023.jpg

Also for anyone who has ever wondered if it was true and where it was located it is here in Cyprus at the Camel Park in Mazoto.......
Noahs Ark that is or should I say 'Noes Ark' :laugh:
MazotosCamelpark007.jpg

MazotosCamelpark008.jpg

:thumbsup:

Took the GoPro swimming today. Made a chest harness from 2 of Adams belts..:laugh:

Couple of neat pics.
One with the water coming at me catured the stream midflight.
Water drops are kinda neat looking. Same with other pic.
Adam moved gun in mid-shot so the stream goes in an 'M' shape..

adam squriting me.jpg

adam squirting jiddoh.jpg

Back