Hello and Thank You

might as well sell the hd..... it won't get ridden anymore...
laugh.gif

Welcome and congrats,you now have the sweetest bike on the planet.Fellow Connectican as well.

welcome. Gotta agree that you should sell the HD. That should just about pay for the majority of mods that you will end up doing

wow a brand new busa and feeling like an eight year old at christmas two things i know about what a feeling its lasted for 7 months now for me and 3 of them are without riding (damn snow) anyway welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great site! Just got my busa last week and had it out for the first time last Saturday and I'm still grinning! Now the (Hopefully NOT) long wait till good riding days! Awesome ride to say the least!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>WELCOME ! ! !</span></span>

You will definitely enjoy your new ride, and...YES, you have upped the fun factor. I own a '00 FLHTCI so I can relate.

Be careful on the busa, it is an awesome machine that needs to be respected.

Your Road King will never feel the same again...TRUST ME. I still like my Electra Glide, but the Busa is definitely more fun. Enjoy.
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077600971 -->

WELCOME to the Busa club.People are nice and helpful.I am a newbie my self .I got the same 03 black/Grey.Nice colors. Enjoy and be safe. We need pics please:laugh:

Back