My first Hayabusa! Thank you all!

viper11511

Registered
Hello! Just took delivery of my new to me Hayabusa. I did a fair amount of searching on this site before I pulled the trigger. So much great information on this board! It really helped me out alot! What a great website! Anyway thank you all for indirectly helping me!

IMG_0367.jpg

Last edited:
You are quite welcome, now how about those pics? :whistle: And welcome to the oRg! :beerchug:

That's one heck of a Busa!!! :bowdown: Congrats and welcome to the oRg! Glad we could all kind of sort of help :thumbsup:

Haha! Ya I probably didn't phrase that right! I did alot of "searching" on here before I made the decision to purchase one. I belong to other car and bike enthusiast boards but I must say this is one of the most informative I have seen!

Last edited:
Welcome and nice scoot!:thumbsup: At least it is partially THE fastest color.:laugh: That being BLACK!

Thank you all! I know it probably doesn't appeal to you everyone (330 tire) but I appreciate the warm welcome! This is a whole new experience to me as I have been into old Harleys up to now (couple pics for ya)! I'm from South Dakota and we spend our winters building old cars and bikes in the garage (add beer) to pass the time! ha! Not to many bikes like this running around so I wanted to mix it up a bit! Only had it a week but it's simply amazing! Never knew what I was missing!

bbb 132_2.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Back