Hello and Thank You

HayaConn

Registered
Hello and thanks to all. I started researching new bikes about 6 weeks ago. I currently have a H.D. Road King and was looking for a larger fun factor. I decided on the sport tourer route and looked at and road tested many bikes (froze my ass off too). I came across this board and found an incredible amount of information. Because of the detailed info and 2 road tests I am now the proud owner of a black and silver 03.
Looking forward to warm weather and seeing all the mods and hearing all of your great stories. I feel like I know many of you already. This is a great board, I was lucky to find it and now own such a great motorcycle. I'm 45 y/o and feel like an 8 y/o on christmas. Thank you all again,
Scott Ward / HayaConn
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Congrats on the new bike - I don't think you could have picked a better ride for a larger fun factor  
biggrin.gif
External Links Missing

Glad to see you posting Scott. Welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif
Post pics of your bike when you get a chance. It's, like, sort of a requirement here.
wink.gif

welcome man, you'll notice there are more than a few of us from connecticut and if you keep an eye on the geographical riding forum, we'll try to let yo uknow when we'll be meetin up to ride, g

say good bye to the hd fun factor. after busa for a week your gonna be beating the balls off it just to get out of your own way.and then you will still think theres something wrong with the brakes ! see you on the road !!

Congratulations and Welcome to the other side
firedevil.gif
You are going to love the Busa. Just hold on tight when you twist the throttle.
cool.gif

Just hold on tight when you twist the throttle.
Welcome! Excellent choice!!

Ditto on the throttle twistin', you definately don't need to twist it that much to get the G-Forces goin....You'll get used to that pretty quickly though.

Welcome again,
Dan
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard and check out our thread in geographical riding areas under Northeast Busa Club.

Back