My first Hayabusa! Thank you all!

I must apologize I was away for awhile but after reading all the comments, well it just set me back. I have never been on a board with so many passionate enthusiasts with nothing but cool things to say!!! Thank you all again for the warm welcome!!! I have learned so much already from you all and hope to one day be able to welcome someone new and have some useful information to provide them! Proud to be a member!!!

Hello Tony! Good eye seeing the H1 in the background. Well it doesn't wheelie as easy as the bike! This is the best I could muster! ha!

CIMG1982.jpg

I must apologize I was away for awhile but after reading all the comments, well it just set me back. I have never been on a board with so many passionate enthusiasts with nothing but cool things to say!!! Thank you all again for the warm welcome!!! I have learned so much already from you all and hope to one day be able to welcome someone new and have some useful information to provide them! Proud to be a member!!!

This place is definetly different from other forums, the only flaming you get here is from the people that like you. I've been to a few other forums, and some were okay, and others you would get flamed for just saying you had a Busa. Extremebusa.com is pretty good also !! (alot of the same people as here)

You got some nice toys !!!

Back