My first Hayabusa! Thank you all!

Is that "another" FASTEST COLORED BUSA with a BIG FAT REAR TIRE on the O-R-G ?????.......boy, what a great looking ride.....I'm glad I got one !!! :oldcool:

Thank you all! I know it probably doesn't appeal to you everyone (330 tire) but I appreciate the warm welcome! This is a whole new experience to me as I have been into old Harleys up to now (couple pics for ya)! I'm from South Dakota and we spend our winters building old cars and bikes in the garage (add beer) to pass the time! ha! Not to many bikes like this running around so I wanted to mix it up a bit! Only had it a week but it's simply amazing! Never knew what I was missing!
that is a great old-school chopper you got there. don't see many like that. quite a change from the over-finished spindly machines you see these days.

enjoy your busa!

I found, Not only is this board entertaining with some of the Off-The-wall comments, but a lot of the information is and can be helpful, and it's FREE!
:beerchug: to all riders on this board.

Wow!!! :thumbsup: Hard work, determination, and patience really can pay-off...and what a pay-off!!! :bowdown: Nice lookin' scoot and :welcome: to the org!!!! :beerchug:

Dude, ya gotta post more pics....it's the :rulez:!!!

Thank you all! I know it probably doesn't appeal to you everyone (330 tire) but I appreciate the warm welcome! This is a whole new experience to me as I have been into old Harleys up to now (couple pics for ya)! I'm from South Dakota and we spend our winters building old cars and bikes in the garage (add beer) to pass the time! ha! Not to many bikes like this running around so I wanted to mix it up a bit! Only had it a week but it's simply amazing! Never knew what I was missing!

At the end - All roads lead to Hayabusa:laugh: Sweet ride:thumbsup:

Last edited:
:welcome: Hayabusa's are addictive, Once you ride them you won't want to go back to a cruiser. Maybe you need to not ride it much since you work on harleys and stuff. Once on a busa, you can't go back. Well, you can but you ain't gonna want to.:laugh:

Back