hehehe...look what's sittin in my garage!

TulBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I just have to express my joy to my new found toy. A 2004 Blue/Silver Hayabusa. I would post pics, but have no way of doing so...sorry. I trailered it to my local tuner and had him perform the dyno MotoMan MotoTune break in method, I know this is controversial, but I'll take that risk. The last part of the break in is doing some 100% throttle full range rpm runs and it spanked out 157.7 hp...gotta love these bikes! I currently ride a 2003 Yamaha R6, so it's going to take some time getting used to the Busa. I can't wait to log some more miles!

Congrats man. That is cool. You gonna keep the R6 to. That would be nice to have a track bike and a drag bike!

Congrats and welcome to the gang! The insanity has just begun, so hold on!
biggrin.gif

Congrats, just take it easy for a little bit and you'll eventually ease right in and love every minute of the busa
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new (fastest color) Busa.:D

Thanks for all the "welcomes". I was wondering how long it would take for a <span style='color:darkblue'>fastest</span> <span style='color:silver'>color</span> comment to come out..haha

I'm hoping to see a gain in the horsepower as the motor loosens up. Is it possible to see a gain of 5 hp just from that?

Congrats!!!

And since you don't have a picture, I will let you borrow mine - no problem.

In_front_of_Ivy_s_shop_6_smaller.jpg

Back