Look what showed up in my garage

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
So this weekend, my wife and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversity! DAMN--not sure why she stuck with me all these years, but it's been a blast.

In any case,she was OK with me adding this new machine to the garage. Something I've always wanted. NO--I'm not selling the 'busa--I'd never do that. This is just a fun toy to play with. Here's a pic (this is a stock photo as I don't have a camera right now--but mine's exactly like this)!

honda_rc51_2004_1.jpg

Congrats on the anniversary and new ride! :beerchug:

you ve been married for 35yrs,, congrats... but that makes you far to old for that bike... you should give it to me

you ve been married for 35yrs,, congrats... but that makes you far to old for that bike... you should give it to me

LOL--that's what my wife says! I love it when I "spank" a squid in the twisties-and then I take my helmet off and they discover I'm an OLD MAN!:laugh:

Ok, my anniversary is thursday and I sought that my wife would get me anything like that, congratulations on both.

Congratulations on the marriage dont know of many exept for my grandparents who kept it going that long and thats a real beauty youve got there (the bike).Have a good day

go 1 down in the front and 2 up in the rear it will be the most fun you ever had going slow :laugh: I had a 2002 RC51 and it was soooooo much fun :thumbsup: I put 60k on mine before I sold it with no mechanical problems EVER !

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Only had one chance to take the RC51 out (29 and raining/snow here). While it's no 'busa--sure is fun! The little sucker sure likes to wheelie!:laugh:

Back