Look what showed up in my garage

A friend of mine here at work has a bike just like that. I always have a good look when I park next to it.

Congrats, it is a great machine.

On Both accounts Congratulations, Now where do you find a wife like that:bowdown:, Mine goes nuts that I have only 1 bike :banghead:

Here's a pic of my new ride in the garage. Just waiting for spring riding!

tn.jpg

Very nice ride man :thumbsup:

I had a TL1000R that is recently sold about 6 months ago. It wa the RC51 rival bike. They have a very disinct and fantatic sound. V-twins are very fun to ride.

My GSXR 1k cant pull out of turn 5 ( hairpin left hander) at Barber Motorsports Park better than my TLR did.

Nice Ride

LOL--that's what my wife says! I love it when I "spank" a squid in the twisties-and then I take my helmet off and they discover I'm an OLD MAN!:laugh:

my friends father rides with us , he is mid 60s and rides an sp2 (very well) and does the same with the same effect :laugh:

oh and congrats on both :cheerleader:

Its cool, If you want to park it in my garage for the winter here in Florida I am O.K. with that....

Awesome bike :thumbsup:!!!! Congrats on the 35 years :bowdown:!!!! Question , did you just hang on for the last few years because you knew you'd get something good like this ?:laugh::poke:

Back