Headphone recommendation

weeesss

Registered
I have an RF1100 and can't hear my Sena headset on the parkway. Seeing as I can't afford a "quiet" helmet, I am looking for some headphones that will stay in while riding.

Any suggestions?

What about something to reduce wind noise? I'm looking for the cheaper solution!

Oh yes skull candy are awsome
But id be careful riding with a full set in you can get a ticket
I have a headset.for around the house that i love

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Skullcandy headphones are some of the best

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Yep can't beat them for the money. I have had more expensive but not better. Best bass responce I have tryed yet:thumbsup:

I always wore them when I rode my 08 and it didn't have a muffler on it just the cat and I could barley hear it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

The real key, is getting the best fit in your ear. For me, the best kind are any that have foam tips in them. (Comply tips are the most famous) They act similar to those foam ear plugs that you roll up in your fingers, and they expand while inside your ear, to form a great seal. I first tried a pair of Memorex EB200a, they only cost around $10-15. What I like, is that I can shut the tunes off, and they will also function as respectable earplugs.
They also make a Eb300a, ($25-30) which has a different type of foam tip, but I have not used it yet.
They also have an IE400 which is the next style I am getting. It has the Comply foam tips, as well as a nice 14mm driver which Should produce some pretty respectable bass.

I also tried some Kicker EB101, which has a mic attached, and can be used as a headset. If you put the mic up inside the helmet, my phone even worked pretty well going down the road at 65.

Best of luck with whatever you end up trying.

another skull cadny rider hear. My local radio shack sells them with an option to buy a 1 year warranty for an extra $3.

For riding get something that goes completely in the ear and does not stick out. Sennheiser or something equivalent.

i have the Dre's also . My son works at best buy and for the money get the sony headphones . they are about $20 they stay in and sound very good . if you want to spend a little more get the Dre's . the only prob with them is they don't stay in your ear very good with a helmet . don't forget its illegal to wear ear buds while riding .

Monster Beats by Dre Tour! The best!!

i have the Dre's also . My son works at best buy and for the money get the sony headphones . they are about $20 they stay in and sound very good . if you want to spend a little more get the Dre's . the only prob with them is they don't stay in your ear very good with a helmet . don't forget its illegal to wear ear buds while riding .

It is not illegal in all states

Back