Headlight adjustment??? how to...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
My headlight is aimed straight down in front of the bike(completely useless), The bike came this way. The highbeam is about 2 feet in front of that, I won't be able to ride in the dark it is so bad. I did a search and didn't really find a dedicated topic. I completely removed the nose to get at the back off the gauges to plug in my gear indicator and thought I'd find somthing resembling adjusting screws. Am I completely retarded? I have not gotten the owners manual from the dealership yet so please don't tell me to look there. I'd like to go out at night... How do you adjust this thing. Please don't tell me I need to pull the nose again, I put it all back together to ride to work today.

I never would have guessed that those were the adjuster screws... They look like nothing I've seen before...

Thank you.

I manage to pull the lower splash panel off and turn the adjusters with my fingers. Gotta do it Helen Keller - by feel.

Hellen Keller it, no prob, now that I have had it apart It should be no problem...

Back