Heading to the UK & Germany

Very nice shots Brian!! Awesome...
beerchug.gif

Nice PICS. Spent 2 Weeks in "Birmingham". Place where OZZY OSBOURNE Lived. Loved the way People Treated Each other. Wish I had more time there................

ok, first trip is in the bag, officially its $$$$ to go to the UK and not a heck of a lot better in europe with the euro. I'm working on a site with all of the pics however at last count I have right near 5000 or 11.5Gig of pictures
cool.gif

I'll get some more up soon. Heading back in a week for another month, this time paris, brussels and germany again.
beerchug.gif

Here is another pic. Just walking through the town of Maastricht in the Netherlands and found this on literally a side alley way. This is the oldest town in the NL, kinda like Trier is to Germany. Both places are roman cities with LOTS of roman structures still standing
cool.gif

sidestree.JPG

Here's one from Cologne... this is was the tallest building in the world until the empire state building

Here's one of the main entrance... you just cant beleive how much hand worked stone there is on this thing... you'd *never* be able to create something like this today
bowdown.gif

reallyoldchurchentrance.JPG

and of course one for the ladies
cool.gif

This thing was created by hand between 200AD and 400AD ... its OLD

oldgold.JPG

and another roman thing... they have an entire system of tunnels, still very much in use in cologne.

The guy in the pic is almost 6' tall... before we got to the end, he was ducking... hell so was I at 5'6"
laugh.gif

romantunnel.JPG

Here's a pic of the center of trier in germany... oldest continually occupied place in that part of the world
cool.gif

triercenter.JPG

Back