Heading to the UK & Germany

of course, there's some way cool things in there, but as it turns out, this thing, sitting literally in the middle of the floor, out in the open, no guards/ropes nothing is over 500yrs old
cool.gif

oldthing.JPG

ok, its after midnight here and I gotta get some sleep. more to come in the next few days as internet access allows
beerchug.gif

having a great time, more pics going up tonight, though access is WAY limited on this airbase
sad.gif

so we are stuck in the airport in London... the lovely english fog has the whole place all fekked up. So while I have access, more pics are going up if anyone is interested. Hopefully I can complete the upload and make some room for the pics to come from Germany.

Next stop, Frankfurt then on to the second largest US military base. A few days in that area then back out to the lovely area of Daun. Hoping to get some more pics of the sights, actually considering a train pass and going to the various cool spots. I know cologne is on the trip plan as is Patton's grave site in Lux. The meetings this weekend will dictate either our return to the UK in a week or a return home for a few weeks. Nothing like going for a 3wk trip and staying for 7wks
beerchug.gif

Cool.. keep 'em coming! That Palace was amazing.. way too many pics to steal from you..
laugh.gif
but I'm gonna try.

Is that phone working for you?

thanks guys and gals! The phone is working out great, I cant thank you and your son enough
beerchug.gif

And just to fulfill the promise, there's a few pics of germany (this part anyway) going up right now in an album just for you Brenda
cool.gif
Everyone else is invited to have a look around. I have full size images if anyone wants them for something. I have like another 1000 to go through and upload, then put some titles/stories with them. Thinking they are going on my personal site, just need time to do it.

The internet here is fuggin stupid $$$$ over 30 euro for 24hrs, 13euro for 2hrs....I'm on the 2hr plan with less than 20mins left at this point.

Late night German cable TV is.... well... interesting, probably mean more if I understood german but then again I dont have to read english to get the gist of playboy.
laugh.gif

mannn i'm late, this thread started in september lol. looks like you're having a blast Brian, man you have a good job
cool.gif
annnnd you found a busa out there.

watchin' tv in german wihout knowing the language...yup that beer's strong
laugh.gif

heh, they dont have internet anywhere except the lobby area...I can get it in the room wirelessly only because my room is above the lobby area
laugh.gif

This place is interesting, folks have dogs in the rooms, kids running wild and just cool stuff. I'm going to try and get another set of pics up, had to buy another 24hr pass for 29.95Euro.

And I'm THINKING not ALL those pics were for me..
laugh.gif

(A little eye candy for the boys.. ) Nice sly shot on the one there, Zuk.
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
hmm, which one? ... doh! I'll have to go back and update them all with titles and stuff this week when I have time.

I have a pile more pics, some from Brussels... we drove there last night for dinner
cool.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif
hmm, which one? ... doh!  I'll have to go back and update them all with titles and stuff this week when I have time.

I have a pile more pics, some from Brussels... we drove there last night for dinner
cool.gif
The chick in the short skirt. Looks like you took it with the camera near your chest. Hope you didn't wreck the car attempting that one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the one in the blue skirt? in the stratford folder? That was more of a lesson in approach and departure angles...something like what you'd get on a decreasing radius turn.
thumb_up.gif

Its a hell of an approach... but the departure, while not being horrible isnt exactly what you think it might be LOL
cool.gif

I have an entire night to upload pics... hopefully I can get some more done
beerchug.gif

Here's one of the ones going up now. We had a nice trip to Cambridge UK. The university there is pretty amazing. It must be unreal to get to study/live there as a 20something. The place is just full of wonderful places. And from the eye candy perspective, the shortest skirts we've seen to date were here
beerchug.gif

cambridge_kingscollege.JPG

Here's one of the "post card" like shots from the day's trip. We were there in the evening but it was pretty cool stuff.
beerchug.gif

cambridge_river.JPG

the funny thing... the road this is on, well it coulda been something to the name...in fact the man himself coulda named this road, its that old
cool.gif

jesus.JPG

Back