Haya's in the hills 2012

doesnt it give you traction in all that snow up there?? lol... ok folks im leaving hotel...heading off to new image to scope out new seat..text me if you need me at 814 779 1050. otherwise ill be meeting the owners at the cabin at 3pm... see you guys soon after!!

OMG wait till u guys get here!!! This house is amazing!!!! Cabin number is 717-642-9551. We will be hanging out till some folks start showing up. Starting the chili before we head back into town for grub n beer n booze

whitele (pete) and busaclubslinger (bill) are here....will be posting pics soon

ok casperle here and beer run done...grocerys and chilli simering

just a few teaser pics of the lodge and folks here!!

GEDC0142.jpg

GEDC0149.jpg

GEDC0153.jpg

Dang that cabin is nice! You guys and girls be careful and have fun. Especially riding in big groups. Looking forward to some good stories! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the most delicious chilli. The lodge is massive, wish I could of stayed longer. Hopefully see you guys and gals in the morning.

Anyone make it to Gettysburg yet?

GIXERHP and I pulled into the campground at about 10:30 pm, but didn't get settled in time to make it out to the cabin last night after the Chihuahua locked us out of the truck. :banghead::banghead:

Yes, you read that right. But the worst thing was... The Chihuahua trapped the RUM inside the cab with him!!

Jen -- frantic for three dogs locked in cab of truck (don't call SPCA, it was running with the air on when they locked the doors)

John -- FRANTIC FOR RUM!!

Chihuahua looked like this --> :laugh:

Stuck at work.... :firing:

The Chihuahua I'm sure was like... :beerchug: Well, I guess that means there will still be some rum left for the late Friday arrivees. :thumbsup:

we just left fredricksburg.....MD lol.... we took a ride to high rock in MD and Big E took us on some very spirited roads and we had a great time... tasha and i along with jeff and jeffry pulled off back at lodge to take a break while the others continued on. cant wait for everyone else to make it!!

ok this is what i am going to do... we are meeting for breakfast saturday (tomorrow morning) at Gettysburg family resteraunt 1275 York Rd # 5
Gettysburg PA (717) 337-2700 at 900 to 930 for breakfast.. i wanted to pick a promient monument to have the ride leave from....but i think its just best to have everyone meet at the resteraunt to leave by 11am. so again meeting times at 1275 York Rd # 5 Gettysburg PA 900-930 for breakfast, by 11am to leave for the ride. if anything changes i will post and text who have already contacted me for comeing in for ride.

and the guys are off for the second beer run of the meet!! casper whitele and busa clubslinger mmmmmmm mabey a fire tonight too!!

Back