Haya's in the hills 2012

he got up yes..... drew and his brother home safe... didn't hear from colton .... maybe hes busy counting beans.....:banghead::laugh:

And im still here, and will be going riding again in the am!

ill be joining you my friend...as i ride to work at 6am... but then again, by definition, morning for you is well after lunch lol

i have alot of pics from the good time we had ...ill post some and ill keep some in reserve for blackmail later... :laugh:

here are some from the first night!!

GEDC0140.jpg

GEDC0150.jpg

GEDC0153.jpg

GEDC0159.jpg

GEDC0172.jpg

GEDC0173.jpg

so we get up and ready for a very good ride with Big E and here are some pics from the ride

GEDC0176.jpg

GEDC0183.jpg

GEDC0187.jpg

GEDC0210.jpg

didnt anyone else take pics?...i got more but i figured others would like to post their perspective of the fun they had

looked like a really good time! Very upset i didnt get to go even though at that point i didnt have a bike and was at training in Ft Pickett, VA. :banghead::banghead:

um... can we start planning the 2013 Hayas in the Hills now? :please::please::thumbsup::laugh:
im excited and i wanna ride and see everyone again chris by my calculations youre late on the starting of planning unless there is a thread im missing somewhere :poke:???

[/QUOTE] um... can we start planning the 2013 Hayas in the Hills now? :please::please::thumbsup::laugh:
im excited and i wanna ride and see everyone again chris by my calculations youre late on the starting of planning unless there is a thread im missing somewhere :poke:???[/QUOTE]

correction you should be starting tomorrow :laugh:

i will try to contact the organizers of this years event and see what they have in store for us over in OH.

Back