Hayabusa

Unarmed

Registered
Helo, Im new to the boards. Im in the market for a new Hayasbusa, any suggestions?

I would also like to clear up a small issue with a stupid friend of mine. He refused to believe that the Hayabusa is, stock, the fastest street legal bike in production. Im a little rusty, so does anyone know its 0-60/sec.?
Also, my freind claims this is the best bike to even come of the conception line http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/030107/11/r7yr.html

Thanks for you input

1. Just do it, don't look....
2. 0 - 60 you'll have to buy one to find out..
3. Another excuse to get the fastest legal road production bike on the market(still)

Welcome to the board!

Yes it's still the fastest production bike built, and I believe the 0-60 is 2.3 seconds? (help me out guys) in 1st gear.

Helo, Im new to the boards. Im in the market for a new Hayasbusa, any suggestions?

I would also like to clear up a small issue with a stupid friend of mine. He refused to believe that the Hayabusa is, stock, the fastest street legal bike in production. Im a little rusty, so does anyone know its 0-60/sec.?
Also, my freind claims this is the best bike to even come of the conception line http://ca.autos.yahoo.com/030107/11/r7yr.html

Thanks for you input
Welcome to the board! Tell your friend that with research comes knowledge, with knowledge comes truth, and with about 10k he can buy one and find out first hand that the Hayabusa lives up to ALL the hype. Take care. :cool:

I saw a video recently on my buddy's computer (I think he got it from Kazaa) that had a couple of bikes doing 0-60 runs. The first was a modified Ducati 996 pulling 2.5. The second was a bone stock Busa' (an 02' I think) pulling 2.3. They seemed to have some nice equipment with them - so I'm guessing that's fairly accurate.

Welcome to the board, Unarmed. Get a Busa you'll love it. What are you riding now?
Jim

The Busa is the first thing I have ever purchased, that lived up to all it's press and Hype.

Motorcycle editors are still using dramatic expletives to explain what it is like to ride one and this allmost five years later, from folks who ride everything out there.

Back