Hayabusa will be featured tonight on the Discovery

5280Busa

Registered
If you are at home tonight and get the Discovery Channel, tune in at 8:00PM or 11:00PM to watch "Seven Wonders of Motorcycles"....part of their Bike Week programming. I saw a commercial for the special and it had shots of the Busa all over it.

SN

Yeah, looks like the busa will definitely be in the top three. I'm bettin' it'll be #1.
wink.gif

Hell yes! Looks like they actually know the damn deal! The King is gonna be #1 !!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooohoooooooooooo!!!
biggrin.gif

#1..."to date no bike has yet to succede the Hayabusa"...
I hope all the IDIOTS (who have never even riden one) that say you can't turn and manuever on it watch this.

how insulting must it be to indian, harley, and the mighty choppers to be beaten out by a honda 50 moped.. lmao

Yeah, they're doing that all week, did you guys see the biker chic on there the other night, who was on the track. She could get down too, but it was pretty good. Looks like she was on a Kaw 6, but not for sure.

Yeah, they're doing that all week, did you guys see the biker chic on there the  other night, who was on the track. She could get down too, but it was pretty good. Looks like she was on a Kaw 6, but not for sure.
Yeah, it was called "Motorcycle Girl". She rode a Kawasaki Ninja 636.
wink.gif

Yeah, they're doing that all week, did you guys see the biker chic on there the other night, who was on the track. She could get down too, but it was pretty good. Looks like she was on a Kaw 6, but not for sure.
I think it made a bad mark on women in motorcycle racing. And I think her site backs up my suspicions. Less emphasis on motorcycling, more emphasis on how cool she thinks she is.

speedybikegirls.com

<!--EDIT|LCW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088048995 -->

Oh well... I have Discovery Channel, but I'm in Portugal, so I don't know if this "Seven Wonders of Motorcycles" will show... But it's wonderful to know that we ride the #1 wonder
smile.gif

Oh, BTW, Portugal has just beaten England on a fantastic soccer game for the Euro 2004 Soccer Tournament... We are DELIGHTED
smile.gif
since we've been facing a bad year in our economy and lots of unemployment, so this is at the moment, our best way to forget all our difficulties...
For you, who know about soccer... we were losing 0-1 at half time, the we got the draw. On extra time we scored 2-1 and England draw again. So in penalty shootout we won the game: our goalkeeper saved one penalty and the same goalkeeper scored the victory goal. FUNtastic (and sorry, it's bit off-topic, but I'M SO HAPPY!!!)
tounge.gif

smile.gif

There will never be another like the mighty BUSA!! Many have and will try to duplicate, but to no avail.....The Hayabusa legacy will live FOREVER!!!!

Back