Hot Bikes on Discovery HD

bdorf94

Registered
Anybody with High Def catch the show "Hot Bikes" on the Discovery channel? I was flipping through tonight and saw it was going to be on, so I decided to watch it. Brock Davidson and a Velocity guy were on here talking about the Hayabusa. A considerable amount of time was devoted to just the Busa, along with quite a few other bikes.
The Busa is so much better looking on TV in High Def......I set the DVR to record the episode when it airs again tonight at 11-12.

i went to the discovery channel's website and couldnt find this show ? was it definitely the discovery channel ?

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105582199 -->

Without a doubt, but it was Discovery HD Theater. I have Insight digital cable w/DVR & High Def. I checked the regular Discovery channel listings and I didn't see it anywhere on there....

I heard about that show from a friend, but I didn't catch it. I wish I had! If anyone has a pc format of it, I'd love to see it.

Bah, I just read this and its 11:45pm. They are talking about the Tomahawk viper powered pseudo bike right now. I set the DVR to record it when it is on a 3am.

race.gif

Back