New Twist the Throttle - History of Suzuki

Takeuon

Registered
Tomorrow night (8/24) at 10:00pm est.... Twist The Throttle on HDTheater channel will cover the history of Suzuki. (If you have Time *garbage* Warner like I do....your screwed. I'll be watching at my parents who have DirecTV)

When you think Suzuki, you think knitting looms, right? Of course not, but that's what Michio Suzuki first started with in 1909. Then, after the cotton market collapsed, Suzuki turned to motorcycles and with that, some of the fastest bikes were born!

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Enjoy!

Discovery HD Theater :: TV Listings :: Twist the Throttle

Be forewarned, I am not so sure that is a new episode. The first one I saw talked a lot about the knitting looms, and very little about the Busa.

Be forewarned, I am not so sure that is a new episode. The first one I saw talked a lot about the knitting looms, and very little about the Busa.

Yeah...I don't think it's meant to be a special about the Busa, as much as it is about the history behind Suzuki. Should still be interesting.

It said it was a new episode. But what do I know. :laugh: I was just postin up for peeps.

Tomorrow night (8/24) at 10:00pm est.... Twist The Throttle on HDTheater channel will cover the history of Suzuki. (If you have Time *garbage* Warner like I do....your screwed. I'll be watching at my parents who have DirecTV)

When you think Suzuki, you think knitting looms, right? Of course not, but that's what Michio Suzuki first started with in 1909. Then, after the cotton market collapsed, Suzuki turned to motorcycles and with that, some of the fastest bikes were born!

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Enjoy!

Discovery HD Theater :: TV Listings :: Twist the Throttle

it isnt new, seen it already.... and they dont mention the hayabusa AT ALL...even for holding the title, fastest production bike.

Yeah, I think I saw one on Suzuki also ?? I know I saw the Yamaha, and Honda ones, and I saw one on Suzuki, but I don't know if it's the same one ?

Does anyone know if Verizon has HD TV ?

Yep. Suzuki 2 never talks about the Busa but it shows it a few times. I keep looking and haven't seen Suzuki 1 yet.

Time Warner does carry HD Theater. You just have to have an HD box. I was watching Twist the Throttle Kawisaki today.
Channel 280 for me.

I did see the Suzuki one, very disappointing as it didn't mention the Busa at all if any. Focused on the liter bike. Saw the Kawi one last night, lots of info on the 14. Seemed like Suzuki just didn't want to discuss the Busa.

PS - saw the Honda one too. NOTHING about the Blackbird - my pre-Busa cruiser.

Last edited:
I religiously watch the HDNET on Mondays... They also show the Isle Mann TT etc... The Suzuki show did show the history of the GSXR... I love the show..

Just watched the Suzuki Episode, sucks, nothing about the Busa, WTF? Like someone else said, the Kawi episode had talked all about the 14 and the other bikes. So I assumed they would do the same with Suzuki, nope just info on the Gixxers. Not to bad, that is what I started with but, damn, you would of thought they would have mentioned the busa. They show a clip of a busa while they talk about the test track but to mention anything about it. It looked like the original copper version, but I could be wrong. Damn, feel robbed, had been waiting weeks to see this episode. :moon:

Wouldn't you know that's when my cable decided to go on the fritz :banghead:

Back