Hayabusa Russell Day-Long Sport Seat

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have any seat time on one of these.They are kind of fugly,but you can never go wrong with a comfy butt. They have a heated version too.

Thanks,

RSD.

r d l s.jpg

h r d l s.jpg

Looks major league comfortable to me. I saw a very high price that I won't quote until I hear from someone who knows for sure. Anyone?

I remember it being around $450-$475 plus stock seat. It really is nice. Takes getting used to if you like to run twisties.

They go for 600 according to their website,plus yer seat is needed.^ The want yer height weight inseam and a pic of you in yer normal riding position. Then they supposedly factor all that in during fabrication. I could have had one for offers on 400,couldn't do it....too fugly and the twisties part ^ didnt sit well either.

Rubb.

Wow...now that's what you call a SEAT, bro. I agree with you, it's a bit short on the looks department...but as long as yer comfy, then it's all good.

I'd say it's a must-have for the Harley. :thumbsup:

I had seriously considered getting one of those. The 1000 mile day had me spooked.

But in the end solved it with a $68 AirHawk and a used solo corbin.

Check this one out, plus the aux fuel tank :thumbsup: & RKA Saddlebags

102_6445.jpg

102_6445.jpg

hey rsd, i bought that seat, lol. I'll let you know how i like it. i think it's the day long touring saddle, heated, with heavy duty suspension. their sport seats have less defined "wings" on the side. my bike isn't a huge twisties machine anyhow, i never get off the seat. i'll post a review, lmao.

I had seriously considered getting one of those. The 1000 mile day had me spooked.

But in the end solved it with a $68 AirHawk and a used solo corbin.

Check this one out, plus the aux fuel tank :thumbsup: & RKA Saddlebags

View attachment 263331

When are you adding the trailer? Or are you gonna see if you can get away with a sidecar first.:laugh:

The mile you have logged...:bowdown:

Ordered from your website Friday. Great site. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Dude, just the heated portion would be worth it, lol. Digging it so far. Need to do a longer ride than just the 45 mins to work.

Well, after 500+ miles on it, I need to lower the front of the cushion. Other than that, it's amazing.

not that, it's just that it puts you up too high, and changes the angle of your arms and back. if it was about an inch and a half lower, it'd be perfect. or if my handlebars were much higher. should i get some apes for the bus?

not that, it's just that it puts you up too high, and changes the angle of your arms and back. if it was about an inch and a half lower, it'd be perfect. or if my handlebars were much higher. should i get some apes for the bus?

Dont go that extreme. :rofl:
Just have yer local "leather guy" customize your custom seat. :laugh:

RSD.

Back