Hayabusa picture game

well it is not lit up from the fireworks (used an external flash) but it is in the pic with them :)

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

Definetly a win and prolly the best pic so far. I wish more would have done this one though. it should make front page of the org i think lol

I'll say with a statue. The bigger the better. (was trying to think of something creative, but this was the best I could do :)

oh, and by the way, the fireworks one sounded easy on the 4th but actualy was not... :)

had to use a long exposure in a dark setting to get the fireworks, set up a tripod, put the bike on a hill, set the camera low to aim up, use the remote trigger, then to get the bike to show, fire off an external flash. All while trying to pre-frame where the fireworks might show up, and figure out what to set the focus at.

And the family is yelling at you to make the fire bigger, set off more fireworks, and stop screwing with your bike!! :)

But I got some cool pics!! :)

yzguyfl said:
I'll say with a statue. The bigger the better. (was trying to think of something creative, but this was the best I could do :)

oh, and by the way, the fireworks one sounded easy on the 4th but actualy was not... :)

had to use a long exposure in a dark setting to get the fireworks, set up a tripod, put the bike on a hill, set the camera low to aim up, use the remote trigger, then to get the bike to show, fire off an external flash. All while trying to pre-frame where the fireworks might show up, and figure out what to set the focus at.

And the family is yelling at you to make the fire bigger, set off more fireworks, and stop screwing with your bike!! :)

But I got some cool pics!! :)

Awesome! It paid off! Turned out Great!

great pic. keep posting them along with the next game but this has been one of the better ideas for pic

Back