Hayabusa picture game

cool I want in. i JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION ,how in the hell do i post a picture under my comments????

cool I want in. i JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION ,how in the hell do i post a picture under my comments

Click "advance", then when the new screen comes up look a lil down from the comment box and you should see "manage attachments"

Well the step bars came to about tank lvl. If your not happy with the photo we could keep your challenge going, reason I asked everyone if the photo was ok...

Per the rules, at least two members have to agree that the picture meets the challenge. Two members did agree. So, in my opinion, your picture was good enough. Anyway, these challenges are meant to be lighthearted and fun...to get you out riding. The more challenges we get done, the better! :cheerleader:

How this one

Image 3.jpg

Image.jpg

Image 2.jpg

"T" said:
Thanks ,This is fun
Next challenge is :take a picture of your busa next to a INDY race car

Seriously!?

Oh yea theres one right around the corner!...NOT!!!

Thanks ,This is fun
Next challenge is :take a picture of your busa next to a INDY race car

You might want to select a challenge that the majority of members can achieve. It's not likely many of us will get our bikes close enough to an Indy race car, let alone even see one.

lol, the indy cay was easy, toys r us sell a million of them , I think outside the box ,so lets have some fun

Back