Hayabusa picture game

I think haya2005busa started back at page 1 last night and still hasn't made it to page 80 to post the next challenge yet. :laugh:

HAHA no its pretty hard to think of something that is different. but the route I'm going is in support to a family member of mine who was diagnosed with breast cancer while 7 months pregnant and since then it has advanced to Stage 4 cancer. SOOOO without further ado...

this is a either/or challenge.

Either show your bike at a cancer awareness benefit (relay for life, race for the cure..ect....) or MAN UP/WOMAN UP and get a pick of you *in pink* and your bike.

Good luck! Show your support!

Good call.

I don't yet have a pic of the Hayabusa at "ride for pink" because we usually take the BMW... but, I will post a pic of my wife and I in our colors to show our support. Save the Tatas!!!

rideforpink1.jpg

Come on! It's riding season. Lets get this game back going. Maybe start with a clean slate so that old challenges can be redone!

Come on! It's riding season. Lets get this game back going. Maybe start with a clean slate so that old challenges can be redone!

I'm all for that seeing I didn't get into the game till around challenge 86. The only thing I would say is you can't reuse a pic and previous winners can't go back to the same place/object that got them the win the first time around.

dammit, was just at the strip yesterday with some friends....could have shot a quick pic on a "fake" line up while they were testing.....lol

Maybe we should change the challenge to something that everyone has an equal opportunity in achieving? Having your busa at the starting line of a race track or drag strip certainly isn't something that most of us have the ability to do.

I agree, haya2005busa should be the one assigning a new challenge. We dont want to skip/jump anyones current challenge rights. :laugh:

Back