Hayabusa picture game

BTW gents... she has had 3 Boys.. 12, 6 and 4.. and She is one hell of a Aerobic instructor... she works with me at the Gym... :thumbsup:

She replied to all: "it was my pleasure boys"

WoOT for the Win!! Gonna let her have the reigns on picking the next challenge... we will discuss it and get back in a few

PS>> FROG - Those Turtles are MINE!

Well done sir :thumbsup:

Did somebody call turtle 911? :rofl:

Droid via Tapatalk

So what's the next challenge? Nice win by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys,
Sorry for the delay, had the day off on Monday and put 180mi on her, then came home and put 180 miles on my beautiful motorcycle detailer:whistle:

So.. After much deliberation, we have chosen:
Your Busa in front of a "well known" amusement park (ie. sixFlags, ceaderPoint, bushGardens...) Extra points if you can get it in the Park!!

Anyone going for a ride?:laugh:

060820111596[1].jpg

060820111595[1].jpg

I say thats a clean win sir! Well done.. And timely too! Looking 4ward to the next challenge! Any reason to turn that key is good enough fo me!

Man I almost have this one in a past photo. Grave digger was at an event at my school last year and I'm standing between the tires. My bike is in the parking lot. Does that count!? lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

What if I frog this one and get a pic next to my truck and put a sign on the truck that says monster? :rofl: I suck at these challenges :rofl:

I may actually be able to pull this one off, gotta see tonight if not i'll have it tomorrow morning:laugh: Yes people i know 2 people that have monster trucks, legit to not just big trucks actual car jumpers

Lil charlie- I wouldn't even think off doin that. :whistle:

Bigbaddodge- really? You know folks with trucks like that? I don't believe, not even a little. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

should be a go tomorrow morning, was thinking of gettin both of em but one is 30 miles south and one is 30 miles north, thinking of going south i know that guy real well:laugh:

Back