Hayabusa picture game

If standing is taken literal then I'll have to uncover it, otherwise maybe this will work~!~

100_5452.jpg

Ok, the next challenge is:

Show your Busa suspended off the ground~!~

I know action shots are not allowed, so it can be hanging from the rafters etc :laugh:

Two wheels would be hard, so one wheel is acceptable. Just can't show a jack or stand under it.

An example of this would be the picture I showed a while back changing the front tire while the front end was lifted with a comalong or winch. (can't find that thread now but I'll post if I can locate the pic)

Ok, the next challenge is:

Show your Busa suspended off the ground~!~

I know action shots are not allowed, so it can be hanging from the rafters etc :laugh:

Two wheels would be hard, so one wheel is acceptable. Just can't show a jack or stand under it.

An example of this would be the picture I showed a while back changing the front tire while the front end was lifted with a comalong or winch. (can't find that thread now but I'll post if I can locate the pic)

that sounds like it could be a bad deal if somebody rigs something up wrong, i see broken bike parts in the near future:whistle:, ill sit this one out, and thats what i do for a living as a second trade ironworker rigger be careful everybody:please::please:

that sounds like it could be a bad deal if somebody rigs something up wrong, i see broken bike parts in the near future:whistle:, ill sit this one out, and thats what i do for a living as a second trade ironworker rigger be careful everybody:please::please:

I'd love to hear someone explain that to their insurance company."Well, there is this contest................":laugh:

well take it from a rigger and ive gone over it my head it would be really hard to get that bike up in the air safely with out it rolling side to side or the choker rubbing the plastic or fender to get the front off the ground, it can be done but it would have to be jerry rigged and it would have to be executed carefully

Ok, you're right, we want no one getting hurt...

I'll have something different at the end of the Super Bowl

Here's a fairly easy one...

Your bike or you in gear in front of a seat belts required sign or a radar detectors illegal sign~!~

If you live in a state where neither of these apply, then the state line sign will work...

Ok, don't mean to put a stand still to this sooo...in the spirit of keeping it going:

Your bike or you in gear in front of a seat belts required sign or a radar detectors illegal sign~!~

More acceptable signs...Helmets required, State line, or wildlife sign that actually names the type of wildlife that may wonder onto the road~!~

Let's see how that goes...

lets see, hmm, i wasnt really ready to win...
YOUR BIKE NEXT TO A LARGE WILDANIMALExtra points for big cats
i dont think thats been done yet

doesnt have to be Right next to your bike, just close enough for us to be able to say, "hey look, thats a catbearwolf in the background".

Back