Hayabusa picture game

Here's an example of a YJ (the one on the hill) and a 2 door XJ (the one on its side).
PDbachprty014.jpg
[/IMG]

PS:::Wranglers '07+ are TJ's, Cherokees are JK's

JK = 2007 and up Wrangler
TJ = 1997-2006 Wrangler
LJ = 2004 -2006 Wrangler Long Wheelbase
YJ = ? - 1995 Wrangler (they're the ones with square headlights :moon:)
CJ = Too many to list Wrangler type short wheel base critters before the YJ
XJ = ? - 2001 Cherokee

All Jeeps get a 2 - 3 letter/number code, but there's too many to remeber for a non-officianado like myself.

Yeppas, I don't know where my mind was when I clicked on and did a quick post...I looked at it later and was like "what was I thinking"

I think your ? for the YJ might be '87 if I remember correctly

May not be the exact name, terra grappler m/t's which is nittos mud tire

So whats the deal everyone gonna argue about jeep models or get a pic up:poke:

Trail Grapplers maybe? I can't tell for sure what they are from your pics. If they are the trail grapplers, how do you like them? Fairly quiet, good wear? I'm looking into getting them after my mud grapplers wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trail Grapplers maybe? I can't tell for sure what they are from your pics. If they are the trail grapplers, how do you like them? Fairly quiet, good wear? I'm looking into getting them after my mud grapplers wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea there we go trail grappler mt's i had to go look lol
I love em had 37" open countrys and was destroying em, buddy runs a discount tire these were on a customers truck for a week and he thought it rode to harsh so brought em back and put something else on (only reason i'm only on 35"s) Got a great price!! They are wearing amazing and arent to loud i'd say quiet for a mud tire but the cummins does dull the sound down some. i would not hesitate to put another set on:thumbsup:

Haha, he basically just called your dodge a trailer queen! :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Its all good, i didnt buy it to offroad, But it has pulled more than its fair share of my brother and his friends chevys, fords, jeeps, a h1 (twice) out of the mud not afraid to get it dirty just dont go looking for it
nothin better than spanking vettes in a lifted 3/4 ton diesel:whistle:

Last edited:
Reminded me of this pic.... but I'm biased since I'm a Subaru guy...
4b096e2b-a5a7-7c5e.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

If accepted i put the new challenge as Hayabusa next to a cattle/livestock trailer the big semi style Bonus if its a merritt since i build em:laugh:

I think this was the next challenge... I don't mind if no else does. His picture does have a lifted truck and at least 35's...so close enough for me. :beerchug:

Back