Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

How bout instead of removing item# . You go in an edit with member name next to it (#). In () so we know its done then when lust us completed we can count up members total...also everyone can see who is actively playing the game...watcha think?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Re: Hayabusa.org Scavanger Hunt

How bout instead of removing item# . You go in an edit with member name next to it (#). In () so we know its done then when lust us completed we can count up members total...also everyone can see who is actively playing the game...watcha think?

That would be awesome, but I can't do it, only a Mod can.. Can't even edit it now, and one of the last two or three says something about an old house that looks like this, and there is no this.. Needs to just say old abandoned house or something.
I see BOB is here, maybe she can help?

And Lycan, :worthless:

Maybe in rules we can have One mod designated..when member knocks out a# it is there responsibilty to PM mod to update that# ? Or PM you and you can PM mod to update?

Thought the way the hunt game worked.. The list applies to all and the one who was able to get the most items on the list wins.. so every one tries to fulfill all the items, obviously there is no way 1 person can get them all but the the person who gets the most items or picture accomplished wins. Put a dead line 6 months or a year then see wins. :)

Thought the way the hunt game worked.. The list applies to all and the one who was able to get the most items on the list wins.. so every one tries to fulfill all the items, obviously there is no way 1 person can get them all but the the person who gets the most items or picture accomplished wins. Put a dead line 6 months or a year then see wins. :)
That would work, and yes most work that way, but I thought that this way would be faster. Nobody wants to come back to a thread in 6 months, ya know, we all have A.D.D. around here.. :whistle:

Hey look, a squirrel.... :laugh:

168 will most likely not happen...arent those sight part of national parks????

Just said President. Doesnt have to be of a country... With the way its worded it could be a president of a company.:whistle:

That would be awesome, but I can't do it, only a Mod can.. Can't even edit it now, and one of the last two or three says something about an old house that looks like this, and there is no this.. Needs to just say old abandoned house or something.
I see BOB is here, maybe she can help?

And Lycan, :worthless:

Lemme know exactly what ya want me to do and I shall make it so!

With in reason :poke: (my mind wandered for a moment)

:laugh:

#8-my bike next to my livingroom couch...
3ad4ae87.jpg

#11-my bike next to a twisty road sign. (I rode 450 miles round trip to get to it so it better count :) )
63af6d43.jpg

#50-my bike next to another org members bike, Red1100cc aKa Russ Reddick
RUSSREDDICK013.jpg

That would work, and yes most work that way, but I thought that this way would be faster. Nobody wants to come back to a thread in 6 months, ya know, we all have A.D.D. around here.. :whistle:

Hey look, a squirrel.... :laugh:

lamer threads have risen from the dead :rofl:

lamer threads have risen from the dead :rofl:

I understand. We're gonna run with it this way for now though. First one to post up the pic wins that number...

I'm pm-ing the ones to scratch out to B.o.B. now...

Bots I think BoB should just edit the list with the members name in red that completes it.
This way as mentioned we can keep a running score.

That is if she wants to :please:

Bots I think BoB should just edit the list with the members name in red that completes it.
This way as mentioned we can keep a running score.

That is if she wants to :please:

+1 :-)

We'll see what she's gonna do. I'm not sure how it will play out yet, but the first one to post the pics wins that challenge. So Blanca you lost the member challenge (#50) since it was already posted up. So KvHotDog is in the lead!

Back