Hayabusa Jackets

i got the suzuki brand from a dealer here, got a decent price about 175 for the textile with logos i like mine

I have one busa jacket. I wear it along with an alpinestars smx jacket. Depends on the weather really. I think its a nice touch actually. Of course sometimes when you go inside some place you might get the, here's your sign, question.. You ride a hayabusa???????

I got a JOE ROCKET all Black w/ Kanjii...Love it:beerchug: I',m looking for an Orange/Black and is Hard to find!! :please:

Hello All,

I have a harley davidson a suzuki yamaha alpine star i have tried many models of all the brands.
but alpine stars is best for me and also about the agv sports so we are their manufacturers as we supply them these products thanks and the forum is really nice.

I got AGV leather jacket. It has the big S emblems on the shoulders and Hayabusa written down the sleves and across the lower back, and the Kangii across the middle front. Got it from my local dealer for 310.00. 1.4mm thick leather with all the protection of most of your race jackets.

I have the Joe Rocket with Kanji's fits great. I will switch to just body armor for the summer

Back