Hayabusa Jackets

Does anyone here wear a Hayabusa jacket to ride in or is this overkill?

For those who do own one, what brand do you own? Likes or Dislikes?

Joe Rocket
ICON
AVG

I currently own an ICON (2 in fact) and like them a lot. Also liked the JoeRocket Sonic 2.0 jacket that i had. These jackets do NOT have Hayabusa/Kanji anywhere though.

Do the Joe Rocket liners keep you warm? How's the armor, are they made of foam or plastic?

If I get one it will most likely be a mesh jacket.

not overkill imo, but i dont have one w/ kanji so...
if i found one that matches and fits and at the right price- i'd sport one!:thumbsup:

I use a Joe Rocket UFO when I ride my Hayabusa. It stays still, no flapping and has protection in shoulders, elbows and back. and it looks cool. For my cruiser, it's my all leather jacket with many zippers and some tassel accents. I look very cool and handsome in either.

I guess I better go checkout Cycle gear and see what size I fit. I'm leaning towards the Joe Rocket mesh w/ the Kanji logo just to make a statement. :laugh: I like the liner idea since I work fairly early in the morning.

Maybe a Merry Christmas too me? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
While i think the matching jacket looks cool, if you ever sell your busa....I have this exact same problem with a HD jacket :whistle:

I guess I better go checkout Cycle gear and see what size I fit. :thumbsup:

Thats where I went. Got to try on a bunch and found that Daine$e fit the best. Didn't plan on dropping large, but wasn't leaving without a jacket. Went textile without liner (Air Mesh 2?) for the FL heat.
I also went without tags as I wear it on the HD as well.

Thats where I went. Got to try on a bunch and found that Daine$e fit the best. Didn't plan on dropping large, but wasn't leaving without a jacket. Went textile without liner (Air Mesh 2?) for the FL heat.
I also went without tags as I wear it on the HD as well.

I bet you don't have an ounce of body fat on you! :laugh:

If I got into a Dainese jacket or pant for that matter, they'd be cutting me out and charging the card! :rofl:

Anyways, my son said no go on the Hayabusa jacket and said it was over kill. He's just jealous that I ride a faster bike than he does. I'll give the Joe Rocket UFO and sonic 2 a look.

I had this, mesh armpits let alot of air in and the hump got in the way of my head in full tuck

SANY1298.jpg

SANY1294.jpg

Last edited:
Back