jackets?

kennethsbusa

Registered
Do the leather and textile jackets fit different?The reason I ask because my icon daytona is a 4xl and my textile is a rocket 3xl and I have more room in my joe rocket.Maybe its just the difference on manufacters?any ideas?

Fit is different from manufacturer to manufacturer. Most mfrs. will have a fit chart to help you. You can also check with some of the web sites that sell gear, like www.newenough.com, for some help on fit.

My new Scorpion EXO stinger is an XXL and im a very athletic 205 lb so they def run small

Do the leather and textile jackets fit different?The reason I ask because my icon daytona is a 4xl and my textile is a rocket 3xl and I have more room in my joe rocket.Maybe its just the difference on manufacters?any ideas?

Two different brands and you are surprised that they don't fit the same ???

I just sent back a MotoGP leather Apex in XXL because it was extremely too small, so small it didn't even fit my wife. My LBZ is a XXL and is almost too big.
difference is manufacturers

Wait til you buy something from Alpinestars-they use midgets for size standards. My Bat pants were 4" bigger waist than my Fieldsheer pants, jacket a size larger that Joe Rocket sizes.

I highly recommend NewEnough, their descriptions and fit advice is very well done. Service is great too!

Wait til you buy something from Alpinestars-they use midgets for size standards. My Bat pants were 4" bigger waist than my Fieldsheer pants, jacket a size larger that Joe Rocket sizes.

I highly recommend NewEnough, their descriptions and fit advice is very well done. Service is great too!

They use midgets with huge feet lol i wear size 10.5 to 11 shoes and the alpinestar boots i have in 10.5 run big those must be funny looking midgets

Back