Hayabusa are troopers!

Glad you still here, can you share a picture of the helmet damage. Wonder what you mean by broke, Always good to review how the gear held up.

Glad it was not as bad as it could have been. From the description that damn thing could have gone over the bike. Get well soon.

+1 on the ouch! glad you survived as well as you did

give HondaEastJustin at Honda East Toledo a chance to quote some prices, best i've heard of for OEM parts and they are one of the sponsors that helps keep this place open :beerchug:

Very sorry to hear that, I know what you going thru, I went down with just a shirt and jeans too. :banghead:
I hope you recover fast:please:

Any update on finding the guy that tapped you? So no one called in a hit and run at all? That bites.

ya i think there where texting and driving. just came into my lane and hit my back tire. and the helmet is broke. like into parts it just rubbed down on one side and it pulled mt plastic face shield off. btw i went bacl to and found it on the side of the road.

At least you are ok and able to type this thread.

Glad the helmet did it's job. If the Scorpion was the exo 1000 the quick release will do it's job and bounce the face shield into the next county. The face shield are soft and won't survive a fall off your seat.

here my helmet not to bad just broke my hard wear that keep my shield on just snapped it :(

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

Most importantly, I'm just glad you're ok.

Couple of things;

*It sickens me to see another Black/Silver 05 (the fastest combo) get scuffed up. :banghead:
but they do crash good huh? :laugh: Those cans work like sliders!
*The stator cover? Don't replace it with OE. Go Woodcraft.
*Lastly, I've got three words for ya; Dead Cow Skin.

Back