Isuzu Troopers

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
To say my wife has a thing for Isuzu Troopers is an understatement. She flew up to Pennsylvania yesterday and drove the one on the right 600 miles home today. It is a 2000 model 5 speed manual with only 25K miles. Trust me that is a Pink Elephant in the land of Troopers!!! The other we have had for a few months. A 2002 with 85K on the ticker. Her Troopers are my bikes and I'm ok with that! It's funny what makes us smile behind the wheel or handle bars....

TrooperHomecoming005.jpg

Good for you supporting her collections and good on her for supporting yours. Sounds like a great thing for you both.

It's funny, the paint is an exact flip. The trim on one is the major color on the other...She likes driving the 5 speed and 25K miles in 11 years is an acceptable mileage. Probably going to change oils, coolant, and belts just for age if nothing else.

I have owned Tooppers also and I have to say they are my favorite. They are so nice to drive and have lots of room. My last one came with a back facing seat.... my kids still talk about it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

regarding midsized SUV's. I'm fond of Fords for a second or third vehicle. Good for inclement weather or hardware store trips, or to the store. The troopers are good & versatile also.

Sun_12-21.jpg

Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :whistle: , SILLY ME and I though we were talking about a Japanese Highway Patrolman :rofl:

So...when you gonna order those rearsets now that she's satisfied :beerchug::laugh: or are you making up for the GoPro....

Back