Hayabusa are troopers!

gerignac

Registered
So yesterday afternoon i was in a hit and run. was going about 55pmh when a white suv changed lanes and clipped the back tire of my bike. i lose control and went down.. the guy didn't even stop to help. Lucky i was with a few other bikes who came quick to my aid. i have road rash up my legs and arms and broke my collar bone. Broke my damn helmet too (but guess that what it is for). The Busa suffered about the same with no major damage. Other the some scars she got up and let a friend drive her home.. Try to put picture of me and the bike but not sure how too.

Man sorry to here this. I sure hope someone got their tag number. To load a pic go to Go Advance and then manage attachments. A pop up window will come up and then choose a file. Go to the pic section and double click the pic and it should load. Best of luck and heal quick

My arms

right after 2.jpg

right after1.jpg

Sorry about the getoff. Suv clipped your rear tire? Lucky you didn't go down in front of it and underneath it!

A jacket and some Kevlar jeans at the very least will prevent that rash next time.

I still not sure how i manage to not get hit by them or anyone else on the road just glad it worked out the way it did

ouch bro, you’re lucky, like Blanca said that could have been way worse, somebody def watching out for you. Hope you get her fixed and back on the road.

Very sorry about the get off, just glad you are able to post up. Could have been much worse.

ouch, really sorry about your wipeout.
were you wearing any gear besides your helmet?
leather leather leather.

were yall able to find the vehicle that hit you?

:welcome: to the ORG!:cheerleader:

we have some members/sponsors on here that can get you some OEM plastic for a pretty good price.

again, sorry about your wipeout, glad it was just some rash.

Far as i knew they didnt get the cars. On the gear i just had on long pants and a tee which is my fault for leaving with out my jacket. If you know some good place for new plastic i would diff love to see how much i can get some new ones for! thanks every one for the well wishes too!

Ill get a few pic of my helmet. Its a scorpion full face. i dont even know what happened to my face shield that was on it.

So nice to be able to post and stand and use the bathroom and, and, and...after a get off like that! Good on you to survive!

i know some people will disagree with me but theres several companies that sell the plastic kits but if you compare them to ebay they are the exact same kits but sold from the manufacturer overseas and cost 2-300 less. two of my friends ordered plastics a week apart one from ebay and one from a company i think in colorado. They had the exact same stampings and overseas paperwork

Back