Troopers seize bike

Another clown face sport bike abuser off the roads....

what is with FL and the "no insurance required" thing anyway.... I got $$ says the punk ends up on another bike before his 10 year suspension is up... no way this was his first tangle with the law and doubt this will wise his dumbazz up

Rule #1
You can't outrun a radio....shidhead, makes it harder for all the sensible peeps in Fla..???

HAHAHAHA My thoughts exactly. Seems we are a bunch of hypocrites dosen't it. Seems it's ok to do it unless you crash or get caught. We all love and oogle those 115 mph vids, then turn around and bust a guys balls over 120. Show me a Busa rider that hasn't done that +++. Guess we all think it's ok because we are doin' it safely? Who can see a cop in there mirrors at 120 anyway? :laugh: He may not have even known he was being pursued until he was surrounded. :lol:

I'm glad he didn't do somethimg serious like not having his tag displayed properly. :rofl:

we aren't saying that we haven't sped....we just dont encourage running from cops....he didn't even belong on a bike...no license...insurance...he was weaving in and out of traffic...that is why we are burning him...not because he was speeding...

Just so I'm not a hypocrite...i was doing 170 on my bike on Labor Day....

I was about to say, "120 ????....man, that ain't moving at all".. :oldcool: Then again, the more squids that make these kind of mistakes.......the BETTER WE LOOK !!!! :super:

Glad they caught him...hope he learned his lesson. I seriously doubt it was a busa....120mph is a slow speed:whistle:

Back