Haya in the hills 2011

Just wondering where in S. Ohio? I have a farm in Crown city but I am not living there at the moment. Just thought I might at as when I come home on vacation maybe we can hook up and ride.

Should be sending dvds out this friday,will let you know when they are in the mail so you will know about when they will arrive,

Just wondering where in S. Ohio? I have a farm in Crown city but I am not living there at the moment. Just thought I might at as when I come home on vacation maybe we can hook up and ride.

Crown City is about 20 minutes from me. Nice little Ice Cream place there i stop at on some of my rides. Also a few nice roads can be accessed from there. PM me when you know when you will be in town.

Got busy and just got the padded envelopes from the post office today and they are all addressed and will be stopping and mailing out tomorrow,so look for them sometime next week,

And again thanks to all ,me and my son had a great time,

Jeff ...i cannot say thank you enough!!! everything you do to contribute to this ....im humbled that you and others consistantly grab the horns and do above n beyond to make this fun for everyone who comes...the regulars and the new regulars lol. Again and little man THANK YOU!!

humm, I know what your thinking John.

035.jpg

just got the vid yesterday jeff...now to see where the wife put it...must have been some blackmail on it..lol

got my package yesterday evening jwest...thanks so much for doing this and getting them to all of us! :bowdown:

hmmmmmm well...we did have hooters at the first HIH....just saying lol

contemplateing gettysburgh...but lots of things go into makeing the finnal decision...accomidations...timeing...excetra

Back