Have you Guys Found the Same?

I think the 02 Limited in black is the best looking version ever.

Too bad its nearing 4 years old. They should always make a total blacked out model for every year.

Over here in the UK, we have concluded that the ZX12R is indeed the fastest production bike you can buy, despite the rivalry.

It has consistantly pissed it at a series of top speed events called "Judgement Days" over the past six years.

At Elvington, the Premier top speed event, where world land speed records have been set, the 12R is utterly dominant.

What have you guys found?

Was the Busa just hype or was the restricted Kawasaki still holding something under it's belt?

I love you.

FK
Is that why you were beaten by 2 Busas in your USBC races last week.
wow.gif

Over here in the UK, we have concluded that the ZX12R is indeed the fastest production bike you can buy, despite the rivalry.

It has consistantly pissed it at a series of top speed events called "Judgement Days" over the past six years.

At Elvington, the Premier top speed event, where world land speed records have been set, the 12R is utterly dominant.

Was the Busa just hype or was the restricted Kawasaki still holding something under it's belt?

I love you.

FK
what kinda bike does he have ?

k10.gif

yea, I get beat by 12r's all day long. Puhleeze biyatch, there close but the Suzuk pulls the 12 hands down.

To the original poster:
Yes, the 12R is indeed faster than the Hayabusa. I originally wanted one but my dealer had none in stock. They had about 6 Hayabusas on the floor, so I went that route. According to him, the 12s are sold as soon as they hit the floor. The Hayabusas don't sell as well and thats why they had so many. As a matter of fact, I bought my brand new '05 Hayabusa for $8500 with matching helmet and leathers included, as well as free servicing for life. That's how badly they wanted to get rid of the Hayabusas they have stocked.

If you are looking for a bike and are experienced enough, go out and get the 12R so that you can own the road. Us Busa pilots didn't get our bikes because of the speed title, the so-called high torque ... heck, the friggin' bikes can even turn. We bought them because here in the States, the Kawasaki is such a far more superior bike than the Hayabusa, dealerships here sell them thousands of dollars below invoice plus throw in some riding gear.

Why do you think they are going to discontinue the Hayabusa in '06? The 12 basically made the Hayabusa tap-out.

Hope that helps ...

I love you.

FK
Mybe its the air in UK that makes the ZX-12R go faster
tounge.gif

...TROLL

Back