Have you Guys Found the Same?

Over here in the UK, we have concluded that the ZX12R is indeed the fastest production bike you can buy, despite the rivalry.

It has consistantly pissed it at a series of top speed events called "Judgement Days" over the past six years.

At Elvington, the Premier top speed event, where world land speed records have been set, the 12R is utterly dominant.

What have you guys found?

Was the Busa just hype or was the restricted Kawasaki still holding something under it's belt?

I love you.

FK

You haven't ran me yet.....get your pink slip out bro...
laugh.gif

I am also a member over on 200mph.org (Uk) Not the same things I have been reading??

My guess is he is just another in a long line of dissolutioned Kawasucki owners

it must be nighttime there now and he is a drunk fool.
laugh.gif
You should delete this guys account cache and watch his IP to delete any further ones he tries to set-up. Let me know if you need help with managing pukes like this I know you have your hands full and I am tired of seeing it.
smile.gif

it must be nighttime there now and he is a drunk fool.
laugh.gif
You should delete this guys account cache and watch his IP to delete any further ones he tries to set-up. Let me know if you need help with managing pukes like this I know you have your hands full and I am tired of seeing it.
smile.gif
hes gone for now.... would like to see how/if he comes back.

I have a ban section in admin, and I have banned entire classC's on IRC in the past... its fun!!!!

but, I will talk with you later about your abilities that could benefit the board.

c.

I thought about a ZX-12R....

thank god the drugs wore off by the time I got to the stealership.
tounge.gif

dam...good job of spell checkin'!
tounge.gif

I missed that! LOL!

My guess is he is just another in a long line of dissolutioned Kawasucki owners
Does that mean that there are some Kawasaki owners who are no longer suspended in solution?   They've been dis-solutioned??
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Or did you mean to say "disillusioned"...

I know I know, I'll shut up now...
Did you ever get a bike?
Nope, still on the trail. For a time I was looking at buying new, but I just didn't like the color schemes or the cheesy stickers on the 05's so I was waiting for the LE to come out so I could see it in the flesh. When it finally hit the stealers I wasn't exactly bowled over. (you '05 LE guys don't go throwing tomatos now, it's a great looking bike especially in the sunlight, but the color just doesn't trip my trigger)

So I've been looking at used bikes since, what, June. It's the usual story - a few pearls amongst the pills. It seems like there aren't that many Busas up in the NW to begin with - at least our local CycleTrader isn't running over with them, but there are a few around. Just have to tree stand for awhile and wait for that trophy buck. They're out there. A couple apparent gems have sold before I even got the chance to get over to see them. I'm an admittedly picky buyer, but time is on my side.

I'd really like to find a nice, well cared for, low miles AnniBusa within a reasonable distance. That's my top choice...

But you guys have them all over on YOUR side of the country ! What's with that ?!?

You just missed an '04 with 1500 miles. Sold for 7500! (too cheap!D)
Clean tho..
Walla Walla.
I'll keep my eyes open.

Back