Has Anyone seen these on Ebay!!!

biglew77

Registered
Hey what’s up? I have been looking for something like this, looks pretty cool, to me. Has anyone seen it on EBay, the seller has Feedback: 100% Positive Member: since Mar-19-07 in Thailand!!! Thailand is my only concern? Has anyone ever ordered from there? They are only $90 bucks...Let me know what you think...
Crash Protection On Ebay!!!.jpg

Crash Protection On Ebay!!!.jpg

:thumbsup:Yah, im not looking to replace to whole stator cover, just get a little more protection and i like the look of the gold ones...i just have never order from over sea's just from state side guys off of EBay....

I ordered from a seller in hong kong 1 1/2 months ago and still haven't reseived my purchased item, now paypal is involved. what a hassle!!
:haedache:

I ordered from a seller in hong kong 1 1/2 months ago and still haven't reseived my purchased item, now paypal is involved. what a hassle!!
:haedache:

Bro, there is a easily way to get product from Hongkong and with safe and fast shipping. Most important is cheaper then those selling in ebay. If u r interested do email me for more detail of the product.

Email/ msn: ctk0104@hotmail.com.

I've ordered things from hong kong and it took a week to get here and other things have taken longer. For example, I ordered some led strips for my bike almost 4 weeks ago and still havent recieved them but seller is keeping contact and has told me that if I dont get them in the next few days he will send more. Its christmas people, you know how jammed up our postal service is this time of year....well hongkongs is about ten times worse!

Hi guys i am kevin from Mauritius Island - Indian Ocean near Africa - have buy on of these from the dealer and the cover came in without any problem - the dealer is recommended
kevin

off the beaten path but i ordered a part from thailand and got it sooner than the 4 weeks he estimated, actually 2.5 weeks.

It may take time but if you pay with paypal I think you are protected up to $250 should something go wrong.
Also please remember when ordering from overseas US CUSTOMS gets involved and that can delay things. Sometimes just clearing a simple letter can takes weeks from certain countries.
In a virtual world if the feedback seems fine and you like what you see get it.

not completely true about paypal. That is only true if the person u send payment to has sufficient funds in their account to cover the amount you sent. I learned the hard way about this and suffered a $155 loss for a "test pipe" & exhaust cam for a 1st gen mitsubishi eclipse
Posted via Mobile Device

I ordered a cell phone battery for $7 with free shipping. It came in 2 weeks from hong kong worked perfectly. I dont even know how they can ship it for less then $7. I would say if the feedback is good, go for it!

Back