Anyone installed this undertail?

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I ordered this undertail from nycparts on ebay today. It's made from ABS plastic, has LED stop and turn signals and comes painted for $100. I asked the seller if it required any modification to the stock bodywork and he said that it doesn't.

Seems like a pretty good deal. Anyone have any experience with this seller?

8c_1_b.jpeg

let us know how the product turns out... im in the market for 1 also... Top gun is what im looking to get - but for a 150 less and looks ok... cant beat that with a stick if it is what they say it is...

quality of paint?

does is come with something to integrate the turn signals into the brake light? or a seperate bulb?

perhaps a pic on the bike... i seen that 1 on ebay also but couldnt tell from the pic - the quality of the lenses?

Thx PimpN

let us know how the product turns out... im in the market for 1 also...  Top gun is what im looking to get - but for a 150 less and looks ok... cant beat that with a stick if it is what they say it is...

quality of paint?

does is come with something to integrate the turn signals into the brake light? or a seperate bulb?

perhaps a pic on the bike...  i seen that 1 on ebay also but couldnt tell from the pic - the quality of the lenses?

Thx PimpN
I have the same questions, but I figured for 100 bucks I'll take the gamble.

I'll post up some pics and my completely unbiased
wink.gif
review once it arrives.

Ive got this tail on my bike.....got it from Craig at NYC parts ...and yes you will have to buy an intergrater for it...about 49.00 bucks.....mine fitted good, have any questions about it and installing feel free to email me or pm me....laters mick

I got one.. never put it on.. painted black if anybody wants it.

was orange when I bought it.. I was in the middle of custom paint so I wasn't worried what color..

Had it painted black,, and then decided I didn't like it so I still have the factory deal on mine.

make an offer if ya want it. $10to ship in the lower 48 I guess.

not exactly like that.. the turn signals are slightly different.. they are LEDs.. and not round like that... kinda oval/square shaped.

Back