Harleys have a place in the world

PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS THAT A GRAVE YARD OR DO THEY RECYCLE THEM FOR METAL ??????????:whistle::whistle:

Markee, it's OK if you're a Harley hater, that's your business, I'm just saying hating the bike itself is like hating a 57 Chevy convertible or a familly boat because they don't ring your bell. A friend of mine let me take his Softtail out for a couple of hours and it was really fun....quite different from my style of motorcyle, but it really was fun! Fun like a Sunday ride in that convertible or in that runabout boat. Raydog

Hey drop busa, I think were on the same page,just from diff. angles. I'd never bust your balls for anything you run on your bike. its your bike bro, run what you dig. oh yea, by the way, what was your last 1/8ml et?:laugh: I'm going on vacation next week, and plan to run at memphis thursday night and saturday night. stop on by. heads up 1/4mile for some $$$?

My informal observations revel that there are far more out there with inadequate gear than those with what I would consider proper. It is not just a Harley thing, age specific either.

I like to razz the HD crowd too in a light hearted way and only because I know they do the same to me, but they as a group aren't anymore gear challenged than any other.

However, the bar thing? That's an undeniable fact right there. If there's a bike parked in front of a bar, it's gonna be an HD. :laugh:

Sorry pardner...bike night are FULL of sportbikes and peeps drinking too, stupidity has no class, age limit or political affiliation...

I always teased the Harley guys in the past but unfortunately lost a friend earlier this month on one when a truck turned head on into us. I'll never talk crap about them again because that 800lb. bike stopped the truck and saved my life on the BUSA....

It's not about what you ride but how you ride it and your attitude toward others...

Finally 1 comment that makes sense in this whole thread...

Hey drop busa, I think were on the same page,just from diff. angles. I'd never bust your balls for anything you run on your bike. its your bike bro, run what you dig. oh yea, by the way, what was your last 1/8ml et?:laugh: I'm going on vacation next week, and plan to run at memphis thursday night and saturday night. stop on by. heads up 1/4mile for some $$$?
I'll take that bet........:poke:
Run bars if you like, I simply think it takes the "street" out of street bike. To each their own. My bike has a plate, is street legal (kinda) and I race it just like I ride it on the street. I ran a 6.39 @ 118 last friday night.

GET OFF THAT HARLY
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just get off the whole Harley thing. If you have nothing better to do then b*tch about somebody else's bike, what they wear or don't wear then you are spending to much time on the computer instead of riding your own bike and minding your own business! :poke:

Im with ya, 245 suited up, best to date. 6.26 going to memphis next week to try 1/4ml. I'll be happy with 9 anything:laugh:

Im with ya, 245 suited up, best to date. 6.26 going to memphis next week to try 1/4ml. I'll be happy with 9 anything:laugh:

Please post your 1/4 time, alot of us are 245 suited up and would like to know....9's ? You should be beaming proud if that happens! Don't be ashamed of low 10's if your speed is knocking on 140 though. Raydog

I do wear a small open helmet when on my cruiser. Just seems the full helmet is out of place on it as the small or none is out of place on the busa.I know its not right but cant help it.

I totally agree ray. Good thread.

Holy chit! I just noticed. If you had 2 more fingers on your right hand there, you could package them up and put them in the meat section of the grocery store! There... I said it! :laugh: J/K bro! :beerchug:

Back