Harley Owner Encounter...

Me too! Although i kinda like it when things get out of hand. Gets real interesting...

We now return you to "Harleys Suck Cause They Scare Me," starring the Many Little Beevis Brothers, "My Wife Is #1 Cause I'm too Fat To Score Anything Else and Mr. CastroStreetRainbowWarriorHelicopterGuyinHisPinkTuTu from some s****hole in the Southern hemisphere...

All in good fun... right.

No, it's not all in good fun when immature people like you constantly insult others. I guess your wife isn't high on your priority list and your not fat so you get alot behind her back? I'm not fat, my wife is number one in my life and at one point in time I dated a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. I have no problems but obviously you do. Please take your pos self and go over to the HD forum and speak your crap. Don't worry nobody here will miss your friendless self.

Harley vs. Sportbike
Side by side comparison to determine which people think is more practical.

Truck , car show, house 071.jpg

Truck , car show, house 071.jpg

Don't encourage him, just because he can name a few celebrities doesn't make him cool. As far as I'm concerned, he is a troll and a wannabe (wants to be cool like the rest of us but doesn't fit in) and does nothing but talk/start shid in here. Some day he will get a clue and go try to play somewhere else.
Repost

No, it's not all in good fun when immature people like you constantly insult others. I guess your wife isn't high on your priority list and your not fat so you get alot behind her back? I'm not fat, my wife is number one in my life and at one point in time I dated a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. I have no problems but obviously you do. Please take your pos self and go over to the HD forum and speak your crap. Don't worry nobody here will miss your friendless self.
There is no way that dude is married. Think about it.

really? that's wild. Maybe I don't know how quiet a helmet can be cause I thought my Shoei was quiet:laugh: I wear earbuds anyway:thumbsup:luv my music:rulez:

Not to thread jack, but increased noise levels can cause irreversible hearing damage, regardless of source. Either wind noise from riding, loud music concentrated from buds, machinery, etc...

I suggest reading up on the subject and doing what you can to protect your hearing. I have always had hearing problems but I also have tinnitus, which is a horrible thing to have.

OK, back to the regular topic....

Most fun I had in a long time was with a HD guy that said he would never put anything foreign on his Harley.. I asked him how he liked pushing his hog around... He got this dumb look and asked me what the H-ll I was talking about. I asked him how he could ride with out using that nasty foreign oil and gas...

He obviously has never seen any of the pics that you've posted up. I mean, calling you fat is just silly. I bet I weigh more than you do!

Now, back to flaming Harley owners...

Your right. I've posted more pics of myself here than I can remember.
No way fat. 6'3 200 lbs of lanky handsomeness :laugh:

He offers no contribution and every post I've seen from him is nothing more than immature cussing and insults. He does a very good job of alienating everyone. He owns a Hayabusa but calls it a turd shaped rocket and comes here and insults all of us. I wonder if he brags about owning a HD on the HD forum and insults everyone there too?
I think really that those are pics of his dads bikes and his name is Owens123.

Well if it makes bejewel feel better, I am morbidy obese :lol:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Not to thread jack, but increased noise levels can cause irreversible hearing damage, regardless of source. Either wind noise from riding, loud music concentrated from buds, machinery, etc...

I suggest reading up on the subject and doing what you can to protect your hearing. I have always had hearing problems but I also have tinnitus, which is a horrible thing to have.

OK, back to the regular topic....

A little more info and a link to learn even more:

Dangerous Decibels » Noise Induced Hearing Loss

Many common sounds may be louder than you think…

•A typical conversation occurs at 60 dB – not loud enough to cause damage.
•A bulldozer that is idling (note that this is idling, not actively bulldozing) is loud enough at 85 dB that it can cause permanent damage after only 1 work day (8 hours).
•When listening to music on earphones at a standard volume level 5, the sound generated reaches a level of 100 dB, loud enough to cause permanent damage after just 15 minutes per day!
•A clap of thunder from a nearby storm (120 dB) or a gunshot (140-190 dB, depending on weapon), can both cause immediate damage.

For anyone that loves music, listening to music has always been a potential tragedy. Before everyone had earbuds, there were headphone and before those there were simply speakers/PA's. Those who love music generally listen to it a lot and often tend to crank it up more and more the longer they listen to it in a given session. We learned that earplugs were a good idea around loudspeakers (fitting name, eh?) but then headphones came around and it took a while to learn to keep those things turned down and now the same is happening with earbuds. Just b/c the music isn't loud enough to bug those around you (much) doesn't mean it ain't loud enough to damage your hearing before you know the damage is done.

With riding it's a bit more obvious, but we make the same mistakes there as well. Remember, going deaf rarely happens completely or suddenly. But over 10 or 20 years you'll suddenly realize that your hearing is impaired to some degree or another and, if you're really unlucky, you'll have tinitius - a constant pitch that only you can hear...24/7...and there ain't a darn thing to do to get rid of it.

Enjoy the riding, enjoy the music, but do both so that you can CONTINUE to do them 20 years from now.

Be well all. :beerchug:

Back